Beauty haul!

Hello everyone!
Sorry I've been MIA recently, I've had an insanely stressful few weeks, including my laptop breaking and is currently away being fixed! Anyway, on to the haul... 







All of these items were purchased over a few weeks not all at once and they're pretty much all things that I've had my eye on for a while and finally caved! 
First up I bought another Nars Laguna Bronzer because mine was pretty much all gone! 
Next I purchased these two tanning products that I recently heard about from Vivianna doe makeup, she did a video about all of her favourite new drugstore releases, so I saw these on an introductory offer and picked them up! I also purchased three more Mac eye shadows in Quarry, Nylon and All that Glitters all very loved in the beauty community and an essential for any neutral palette and then I also picked up a quad for traveling!Next on the list was just my 'go to' fake lashes at the moment, really natural and pretty, perfect for everyday! The Bourjois Velvet Rouges were an impulse buy but I tried them on my hand the day before and they were still there after showering the day after so I just had to pick them up! They have some really lovely bright summery colours. I picked up the Rimmel Match Perfection powder because I fancied trying a loose powder as my skin can get really oily sometimes and this might suit me a little bit better, just in transparent. I also finally got the Sleek eyebrow stylist, which is a rip off of the hourglass one I think, the colour isn't perfect for me, it's really warm but I'm going to carry on trying it! I was persuaded by one of my friends to get the Rimmel Kate Moss nail varnish in beige babe, she had it one and it looked really classy and beautiful, although I never go for a brown I quite liked this one and decided to try it out. Finally the last two items I picked up today were the Maybelline Big Lash mascara, I was really drawn to it because it has a bottom lash brush on one side and I was tempted to see if it could revival my Clinique bottom lash mascara and for cheaper. Then I also was really draw to the Max Factor Wild shadow in 55 Feral Brown which is a really pretty warm coppery brown which I love for this season instead of a crazy smokey eye! 

I will be reviewing all of these items in the up and coming weeks/months so definitely keep an eye out for that. Again sorry for the lack of posts lately things are super intense but I'm trying to get back on track! 
Thanks!

Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment