Freederm Daily Complex - Review


Recently I've been suffering from really sore spotty red skin and I cannot figure out what it's down to. I've taken my make up and skin care back to basics and nothing seems to be making much of a difference. It been mostly around my chin, patches of small sore spots, so if you are a skin expert and know what this might be down to, please let me know. I've tried to stay really basic with my skin care routine and only using things that I know my skin likes and removing my make up thoroughly and not leaving make up longer than it needs to be. One product that is new and my skin seems to quite like is this Freederm Daily Complex. I've been using this after cleansing my skin then leaving this on over night. I have been enjoying using this, it doesn't make a huge difference but it definitely soothes sore red skin and improves the appearance of them too. However it does not seem to prevent spots on my skin but it does over all improve the soreness and appearance of spots but that's fine. You can't win them all. Even my beloved Effaclar Duo doesn't seem to be working so I've spotted using that too incase it's that was is irritating my skin. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment