INSTA OOTD #1


 Dress - Asos (similar)
Boots - Missguided - £25 (similar)

Style isn't about sticking to the rules, it's about breaking them to suit you. When it comes to items being more appropriate for Summer, I love to layer them up and whack them out on those Winter days. A thick knit jumper or cardigan and some chunky boots can make any item Winter ready. I've fallen back in love with this tropical print strappy dress from Asos. It's quite unusual and gains a lot of attention. It is quite low and short which can make it revealing but with thick cotton tights and a jumper it doesn't look too risque at all. If you layer a thick over sized jumper over something like this then the little tropical hem just sticks out the bottom which creates quite an interesting twist to an otherwise boring outfit. These heeled boots are from Missguided, I love the buckle details. It gives them a more rock chick vibe. I really love grunging up an otherwise girly outfit. I love finding that middle ground between the two. I also paired this outfit with a chunky black chain to add to the over all look I wanted to achieve. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment