Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Eye Rescue Rollerball - Review...


Dead sea minerals are very beneficial, there's no doubt about that, they help with things like skin regeneration and elasticity so in theory it should work wonders, but I'm lucky to not actually suffer with dark under eye circles but I do often get tired/puffy which this is my perfect 'go to' cure! I keep it in the fridge which makes it really cooling and relaxing
I'm really not the type of person that's tried tonnes of skincare or eye creams out, I stick to what I know and what works for me, this is the first rollerball eye product I've used and I'll definitely be hunting it down when I've finished it, I've added it to my morning skincare routine, I like to look after my eyes as much as I can and I bloody love this.
There are some ingredients that are great in skincare in there, like for increasing cellular oxygen consumption and boosting cell metabolism, which massively helps towards preventing wrinkles in the future.
Unfortunately, I got this from a beauty advent calender around Christmas so I'm not 100% sure where you can get it from but I'll definitely hunt it down.
It also has like a really herbal soothing scent which is actually quite relaxing, like a spa. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment