Spring Trend: Matching lips and tips...


 Rimmel 60 seconds polish in deliciously dark and Mac Cyber.

 Barry M nail paint in Berry Cosmo and Mac Rebel.

 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in Baked Cherry - Mac All Fired Up

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in As You Want Victoria and Rimmel Pro Professional Finish in Urban Purple.

 Rimmel 60 second polish in Sun Downer and Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in In Love With Ginger.

 Barry M nail paint in Red Black and YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats
 in Prune Virgin.

Ciate Mini and Mac's M.A.C Red.

A trend that I've been really enjoying lately is matching lipstick and nails, it's a really classic trend which just really pulls an outfit together and adds a really cool edge. I've also been adding the same colour shoes as well on a night out and I think it just look amazing with and otherwise black and relatively plain outfit. It's a really easy way to inject a little colour into your style if you feel safe in black or to add a grungey look to an all white or particularly girly outfit with dark nails and lips. I personally don't feel too comfortable in super girl dresses so I often add studs or chunky boots to rock up my outfit a little bit and a dark lipstick. My favourite at the moment is definitely orange, it's amazing for upcoming Spring and Summer and really eye catching which I love! 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment