Five Fun Products Worth The Money...





Now it's nearing the end of the festive season but New Years is still looming, I thought I'd share five fun products worth spending a little more money on. 

Mac Reflects Glitter in Antique Gold - If you can't wear glitter on New Year Eve, when can ya? I have a few of the Mac glitters and pigments but this is my most loved. It's one of those shades that pretty much goes with any eye look. It's a golden brassy colour glitter which is somehow cool and warm toned at once. Really eye catching, I wear this every time I'm having a night out. For Christmas I received a gorgeous sequin jacket from Topshop which is the same colour, I cannot wait to wear them together, I think it's just going to look stunning and really tie the look together.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats in 205 Prune Virgin - Everyone needs a party lipstick, and tis the season for dark lips. When you're on the dance the floor the last thing you need to be thinking about if whether your lipstick has smeared across your face especially if you're going in for that cheeky midnight kiss. This YSL one in Prune Virgin is gorgeous in every sense of the word. It's definitely worth splashing out on, the longevity is great and the packaging it absolutely stunning. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Is there a better bronzer out there? I don't think it's possible. This is a completely matte bronzer, which naturally warms up any skin tone. I wouldn't use it as a contour because it's slightly too warm. But for that super bronzed party look, this is perfection. If you buy one thing this month, get this. 

Nars Mekong Single Eye Shadow - That almost black, brown. I'm sure this would suit all eye colours, and make green eyes really pop. If you're scared of black then try this one out. It's a really deep brown with gold glitter running through it. This and Antique Gold are my ultimate party look when I want my eyes to do all the talking. 

Essie Summit Of Style - It's that must have raved about glitter polish. Glitter is for life, not just for Christmas. If you want effortlessly striking nails, get this. It won't kill your bank balance but it's ultimate glam in a bottle. It's unlike any other glitter polishes I've got, it's more bronze toned rather than a yellow gold which makes it much more stunning. You can pretty much put any colour underneath this and it will look amazing. 



Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment