A Combo To Die For ...




I'm sure you've all seen the hype surround this Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob and I'm fully for it but instead of keeping it matte, I've been going glossy. The most perfect pal for this raved about product is Maybelline's Colorsensational Elixir Lip in Rose Defined, I love this shade anyway but paired together is just the most perfect combination ever and I have been constantly wearing it every day since I discovered it. The two together are really long lasting too and I have worn this to work and at the end of the day it still looks really nice, so no need to touch up throughout the day, which is perfect for a busy girl. As you can see from the photo below it's a very subtle pretty shade not quite nude, not quite pink. Very pretty and unoffensive. 

Apologies for the awful iphone camera quality, need to invest!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment