Benefit Goodies A Go-Go - Review...






As I've gone on about before, I love the Christmas releases! So when I saw this I needed it, I thought it was good value for money and a really great way to try out a few products without forks our a lot of money on something you could hate. 
The set comes with four really pretty Autumn/Winter eye shadows, my fave is definitely the plummy red brown shade. But there's a great range of shades which can transform any look from day to night and can create a really great smokey eye. What I like about this kit is that the eye shadows are slightly different to the ones you normally see in palettes and sets. Right up my ally. Then it also comes with a mini Stay Don't Stray Primer which is super cute and I've really been enjoying it recently. I do think it's quite a decent primer but I'm not sure I'll be purchasing the full size basically because I don't think can replace my Urban Decay Primer Potion love. Finally it also comes with a They're Real Mascara too which I know loads of people love but unfortunately I do not. It Smudges loads on me so I don't wear it, so I gave it to one of my friends who hasn't tried it. 
I think this set would create a really great present, it comes in a really lovely tin which is super cute and way better than the cardboard that sets normally come in, which you can keep for other things after you used the set if you fancied it. 
I'm definitely going to check out the other tins that Benefit have brought out this Christmas, they're really cute and fantastic presents for any girl who loves beauty. 



Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment