Falling Back In Love...



Topshop Eye Shadow Palette - Sold out (similar)


We all know how brill Topshop make up is, it's gorgeous inside and out. It's purse friendly and they have a really great range. I've been shopping my stash recently and I found this treasure in there. I fell in love with this palette when I saw it in the shop but didn't really use it much when I actually bought it. The shades look different new and I wasn't too sure. But recently I've been applying the cranberry shade all over the lid with a fluffy brush then pressing the goldy shade over the middle of my lid for a little more dimension and I just love the way this looks. Then the lightest shade is the most perfect highlight for the inner corner or a brow bone glimmer. The gold is a really unusual antique colour unlike anything I've seen before and that's what drew me in first, but not my favourite shade is the purple. It remains me of Mac's Cranberry but slightly deeper and less pink. The eye shadows themselves are really lovely quality and actually surprisingly long lasting for a highstreet brand.
The only downer with Topshop make up is that they discontinue it continuously, they swap and change the packaging all the time but however, they always bring back very similar shades in newer collections so keep your eyes peeled. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment