My Favourite Lip Launch Of The Year...





I've already raved about these in a proper review when I only had one but I've now picked up a few more shades and I just adore them. It's a bold claim to make but these are my favourite lip launch of this year, they are amazing. If you don't own any of these go to your local Boots or Superdrug this moment and grab a few. They are like a liquid lipstick but they have a glossy finish rather than a matte one, which makes them really comfortable to wear. They have the light feeling of a lip gloss but the pigmentation and longevity of a lipstick. Out of all the shades I own my favourite is the Rose Defined shade, which is a really natural pretty pink shade. It goes with any make up look you go for so perfect for any occasion. They have a really great selection of shades and I'm sure there will be at least one shade for you, from nudes to dark purple shades, oranges and reds. You can apply one really thin layer for an almost balmy hint of colour or bulk up the layers for a really vibrant punch of colour. The packaging is just so lovely, stays really clean and is just really cute to pull out of your bag and apply. The doe foot applicator  makes it really easy to precisely apply the colour around the outside of your lips and your pesky cupid's bow. 
I'm so in love with this I think I might actually buy every shade in the collection even if I wouldn't normally buy the shade. Maybelline have really brought some amazing releases out this year and are definitely one to watch in the New Year. I'm looking forward to seeing what else they release. 



Jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment