Clinique chubby sticks for eyes - Review





 Clinique chubby sticks for eyes in Bountiful Beige, Ample Amber and Portly Plum - £17

I have wanted to try these for a while now but never could justify spending the money on them, but there was a deal on at Boots where if you bought 3 Clinique products then you got £7.50 worth of Boots points and that was all the persuading I needed! The lady at the counter was very helpful and tried all of the different shades on me and I then picked my favourite three, a nude for lazy days when you want to make minimal effort, a bronzey gold (which is my favourite) which is also great for a smokier everyday look, and finally a purple for a going out look or I think it's great for maybe going out for dinner and you want to look a little more done up.
 All of these are really great bases for eyeshadow application and honestly last all day, these have actually turned into my everyday eyeshadow base and when applied with another product my eyeshadow does not budge all day (but I'm doing another post on that so it can be a surprise until then!) They also give a hint of colour so if you want to try a bit of colour but you're not sure then apply the coloured base then a goldy colour over the top or something and it gives a slight hint of colour without being too over the top! 
They all have a slight shimmer to them which I really like, but you can also matte them out with a matte eyeshadow over the top and it works just as well. I definitely plan to try more of these, in the beginning I actually asked for the colour fuller fudge (think that's what it's called) but when I got home they'd given me Ample Amber but I really like this one anyway, maybe even more. I would really recommend these to everyone, they're so easy to apply and you can just blend the edges out with your finger or a brush. If I knew I had to apply my make up on the way to somewhere, like on the train or in the car, I'd definitely choose these, definitely currently my favourite eye product and will definitely be in my next favourites. 
 In my opinion I think they're definitely worth the price and I've definitely got my eye on Curvaceous Coal and Fuller Fudge.
Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried any of the Clinique Chubby Sticks, the purple one looks so pretty!
    becky xx

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete