Skincare haul #1

 I noticed I was running low on a lot of my skincare products so I went out and treated myself to a few bits and pieces. Mostly repurchases but one or two newbies.
B Pure Micellar Water - £3.32

Personally I have never actually tried a Micellar water, but spotted this in superdrug and thought I'd give it ago. I've always been happy with my skincare routine so never felt the need to try any of the cult Micellar waters but thought it was about time I saw what all the fuse was about. 
I've used this a few times but I definitely want to use it more before I actually write a review on it. 
 I got this from Superdrug and it was on offer because of an introductory deal.
No 7 Hot cloth cleanser - £9.95

 I was really craving a hot cloth cleanser for the Autumn/Winter time especially when I've been too drunk to take my make up off before passing out and feeling like I need a good cleanse in the morning and leaves skin feeling healthy. I have tried this before and really liked it so thought I'd try it again because I enjoyed it a lot last Winter time (and I had a £5 off no7 voucher!)

 Neutrogena 3 in 1 daily cleansing lotion - £3.99
Garnier simply essentials make up remover - £2.99

These are my 'go to' make up removers that I've used for years and I know they're great for my skin. 
Garnier simply essentials make up remover, really effective make up remover even removes water proof make up. It's an oil based remover where you shake it up to mix the two layers so I would recommend using it on your eyes especially if you have oily skin like me! 
Neutrogena 3 in 1 daily cleansing lotion which is also really effective, it is quite stripping though so definitely need to use a good moisturiser afterwards to make your skin doesn't become dry and sore. It's a really effective spot control and oil control product and feels really deeply cleansing, really enjoy using this especially if you feel as if you've got too much make up on and just want to get it off. 
Both of these products are really cheap and really worth it, I shall carry on repurchasing this until I find something that beats it.   
La Roche Porsay Effaclar Duo - £13

I literally could not live without this product, definitely a holy grail product. There is a lot of science behind this products but it's designed for corrective and unclogging anti-perfection care gel. I started using this when I was suffering from loads of little bumps all over my face and I had no idea what they were or how to get rid of them and this cleared them up really well and I literally can't imagine living without this now. It's really really effective and I still use it every day and night, it's a perfect foundation base (it doesn't effect the application or wear of your foundation), if your skin is feeling a little sore then this really feels soothing and like it's actually doing your skin some good! Boots always seem to have a deal on the La Roche Porsay range so if the £13 pricetag is a little too high for you then keep checking because they always seem to have money off or 2 for 1. I would really recommend this to everyone!
Cutex moisture gurard nail polish remover - £2.15

Finally a nail varnish remover, I have never repurchased a nail varnish remover before because I've never really been that fussed but I got this in a gift box from a friend and finally found it in my stash and was blown away! It doesn't say anything about acetones on the bottle but it removes nail varnish of all types sooo easily and without any effort! I think I'll definitely be getting this again because it's really inexpensive and effective.


I will be reviewing most of these products in the next few weeks so definitely keep an eye out for that.

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment