My current fave eyeshadow base - For lasting all day!

I'm always on the hunt for something that's going to make my eyeshadow last all day but until now I just accepted the fact it was a dream. 


I don't feel like my eye lids are actually that oily but maybe they are? Separately these products are really good but together they are incredible. Firstly I apply the Urban Decay primer potion to my lid and let that sink in while I fill in my eye brows, then I apply a fairly thin of the Clinique chubby stick in which ever colour I'm feeling on the day and whatever eyeshadow I'm going to be wearing. I then apply my eyeshadows, eyeliner etc and it really makes my eyeshadow last all day! I understand that it is a lot of steps and I don't use this all the time just if I know I need my make up to really last and I'm having a busy day. These individual products do make eyeshadow last longer than without but there is still creasing at the end of the day. I'm so happy I've finally found a combination that really works for me, I always use this on a night out when I really need my eyeshadow to last and make a statement!
The Urban Decay primer potions have no colour and just apply an either matte or shimmery base (depending on what look you want), then the Clinique Chubby Sticks apply a slight hint of colour which you can either leave on their own or apply eyeshadow over the top. Eyeshadow is still blendable on top and increases intensity of the colour.
Both of these products are fairly expensive but I've had the Primer Potions over a year and using them everyday and I've probably still got atleast half left and around Christmas time, department stores always have great value gift sets including them so it;s worth a look around. The Chubby Sticks don't last as long but you can get so much wear out of them, I really do think they are worth the pricetag.

If like me you have problems having your eyeshadow last I would 100% recommend trying this out, it really has worked for me and I am so happy with the results.

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment