I don't normally do favourites, I'm a student so I can't really afford to be trying loads of different things out each month, but I've really been loving these things this month so I thought I'd share.
- Body shop shimmer cubes - This is probably the only eyeshadows I've been using this month, they are the perfect shades for every day or add the darker ones for the evening! Last really well and super pigmented, I love the dark brown and gold.
- Nars Laguna - This is definitely a cult beauty product and I definitely understand why! I absolutely love this and have been obsessed with it this summer, but unfortunately I've hit pan and I'm having to be super super careful with it!
- Natural collection blush in pink cloud - Such a lovely pink flushed colour, it's hard to apply too much of this which is really handy for blush newbies like myself.
- Lipstick combination - Rimmel 107 and Sleek Smother - Creates a really lovely dark burgundy, love this look with a good tan! The Rimmel one creates a nice base and then the Sleek one adds extra colour and a nice glossy finish, my favourite look for nights out this month!
- Seche vite - Yes I finally purchased Seche vite and I love it! It dries so quick and makes your nails look really glossy and healthy on any colour! I know there are a lot of health risks with this but I have been trying to only use it when I really need to.
- Accessorize glitter - I'm not sure whether they still sell this because I'm have it for absolutely years but I've really been loving it this month on the top of the dark brown for nights out and it looks incredible, I'll take a photo next time I do it, the glitter is really finely milled and is really comfortable to wear.
- Max Factor false lash effect waterproof - I've ranted on about how much I love this before but it definitely had to be in my favourites, holds a curl perfectly and is great for volume and length!
- Real techniques blending brush - I purchased the set and the start of the month and this is definitely my favourite, it's super soft and blends everything really nicely, I really want to get another one but it's annoying that it only comes in a set.