Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation - Review


Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation - £34

I'm going to try and keep this short and snappy, everybody raves about this product so I thought it was about time I got my hands on this product. I love it!
I have oily skin so thought it wouldn't be great for me but I read loads of reviews and it seems to work for most people. I think it's the most long lasting foundation I've ever used, even on my oily skin. It has a rather thick consistency but it doesn't feel overly heavy on my skin. It's medium coverage but very buildable and feels very light throughout the day, I can imagine this being perfect in the summer due to how light it feels but still having great coverage. 
My favourite foundation at the moment and if I'm sure I will repurchase it in the future. 
A must have and well worth the price tag.

I just love how this makes my skin look, this is a photo taken from my front Iphone camera.
I'm really getting into high end foundations at the moment so would love to hear if you have any recommendations. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment