Photo Diary: The Two Year Anniversary...




The fella and I are celebrating two years of being together this week, we decided to head to Prezzo because we've always enjoyed it, there so I thought I'd share a few snaps.

 Make up used:
Laura Mecier Silk Creme Foundation in Cashew Beige. 
Stay Matte Powder
Nars Laguna 
Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud
Mac Amorous Alloy eye shadow
Mac Beauty Marked (In crease and loser lash line)
Loreal Superliner 
Rimmel Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
Eylure 116 False Lashes
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
17 Bronzing Rocks
Mac Patisserie Lipsitck
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgoss
 HD Brows fit in Foxy.

 I had Roasted Duck Leg, with Green Veg, Red Onion and boiled Potatoes in a Tomato and Saffron sauce with a little Chilli. So yummy I'd recommend it to anyone, just beware of the Chilli!

Youssef had Carbanara with Pancetta and Bacon, he loved it too!



My beautiful roses from Youssef!

We had such a lovely night, and although we have celebrated, we haven't exchanged gifts yet because we like to spread it out. I love seeing lifestyle posts as well as beauty and fashion, so I'm going to try and share more posts like this. 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment