Make up Eye Candy..


I saw The Cameras Lies Beauty (Link here) doing this as a video and it really intrigued me into having a lot through my stash and seeing what I bought because of how beautiful it is. Yes, this is a very shallow post but, oh well, everything loves beautiful products. Everything I've chosen has actually served me well, there's nothing here that I was really disappointed with, in terms of quality.


 Let's start with lip products, two of these were gifts and one I have bought quite recently.
Starting from the top, this is an Estee Lauder Lip Gloss that I was given years and years ago, I know I should probably throw it out but I can't bring myself to! It is just so pretty, when you open the cube half is the lip product and half is a mirror so it's so perfect to throw in your bag and get out to touch up and feel glamorous! I'm not sure if this is actually available anymore because it is so old, I think they have brought out a newer version. 
Next down is the L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash in Juliet, I bought this purely because of the packaging and the fact that I've heard they are a YSL Glossy Stain dupe, they have a lovely applicator and I just love applying this, it's so glossy and again feels really glam. 
The last lip product was also a gift from my best friend for my 21st and just look how gorgeous it is! It feels really luxurious and high end, I really love the gold metal packaging, it's incredible. 


Inka Pigment in Gunmetal.

This product I've only had since Christmas, I got it in the Look Beauty Advent Calender, and I'm not going to lie, was one of the reasons I bought the Advent Calender. Unfortunately, these photos really don't do it justice, it doesn't look like much in the pot but when you swatch it, it's absolutely stunning! It's a silver shimmery pigment that can be used over the top for other colours or it's pigmented enough just to use on it's own.

17 Bronzing Rocks.

 I saw this in the Summer from 17 and just couldn't stop thinking about it so had to go back and buy it. It wasn't too expensive so I didn't feel bad and I knew it would last for ages because you only need a small amount to highlight with. They are Bronzing Rocks, which I think is such a cute name anyway, but I don't use them for bronzer because personally, I don't want my whole face to be shimmery, so I use them as a highlight and they aren't overly shimmery when applied and just really make the skin look glowy. The packaging is annoyingly bulky but the product itself is just so pretty. 


 Topshop Highlight in Sunbeam.

It's just sunshine in a pot!

 Mac Eye Shadow in Beauty Marked.

This was my first Mac purchase and was purely bought for it's looks, Sorry Beauty Marked! It's stunning, if there's one colour everyone needs from Mac it's definitely this! I don't think it get enough hype as it should!

Mac Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Amorous Alloy 

 I am a little bit mad with myself for this, I have so many colours like this but it was a complete impulse buy because of it's beauty. It was so much more expensive than Mac's normal eye shadows too. I haven't used it too much but it is really pretty and really shimmery, it's just gorgeous. 



Mac Pigment in Copper Sparkle and Mac Reflects Glitter in Antique Gold.
Don't think I really need to go into these, you can see how stunning they are! Just perfection.

I'm really bad when it comes to beautiful products, I just can't help myself, it's such an addiction. 
 I'm generally quite good with buying expensive products because I always read loads and loads of reviews before I make a decision. 
Sorry I've been a bit distant recently uni is very intense at the moment!
I'd love to see your picks for this so if you've done it please let me know.




Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment