Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab - Review.





Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab - £30

I've been really into trying out some new foundations lately, although I love all my old ones, sometimes you just need to experiment. As I'm sure you have, I heard so many rave reviews about this product and was always scared off because of the 'Sheer Glow' factor and because I have oily skin I didn't think it would work for me, but after reading tonnes of reviews, and trying a sample of it, I bit the bullet and went for it!
It's  medium coverage but very buildable and easy to work with, it makes applying foundation really effortless. Apparently it's best to apply this certain foundation with your fingers, which it does work really well with, especially if you want a fuller coverage because it's not soaked up by the brush, but also it does go on really nicely with a buffing brush too. I personally don't think it's that glowy or radiant so applying a highlight is a must for me, it doesn't look cakey whatsoever, even with powder over the top. With a primer, it lasts on me all day, with touch ups here and there of powder but I think it's going to be really nice and light in the Summer.
The packaging of this product is the only downer, it's get dirty really easily and is impossible to clean, and there's no pump which makes it extremely messy but pumps are available for an extra £3 but I found they are difficult to get hold of, so I gave up on finding one. 

Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. Everyone raves about this tempted to get this for prom!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely :) But do try out a sample first because for a while I thought it was breaking me out but turns out it was something different and you definitely don't want something to have broken you out right around prom time! :)
      Jess xo

      Delete