Small beauty haul!


 Eylure false lashes in 020 - £5.35
Rimmel 60 seconds polish in sun downer and mind the gap Victoria - £3.69
Barry M lip liners - £2.99
Rimmel Moisture Review Lipsticks - £6.49
 


So, I went into boots just to look at some lip liners and ended up coming out with all of these bits! 
I have been really late on the band wagon for these new packaged Rimmel Moisture Review Lipsticks, but I was in a super summery mood so I decided to pick up 'As You Want, Victoria' and 'In Love With Ginger' which I've heard so many things about and thought they'd be perfect for Spring and Summer, I've tried them a few times and so far I love them! I'm going to try them out some more though before I review them. 
I picked up three lip liners from Barry M and I haven't used them just but I've swatched them and they feel really hard which is a bit annoying but I'll also review them, one thing I noticed when I was in my local Boots the other day, is that they barely have any lip liners for any brand, but I'm going to go and have a look in a bigger Boots in a few days when I'm back in Nottingham to see if it's everywhere or they just don't have them stocked in smaller branches. 
I also then bought two nail varnishes from Rimmel that I've been really impressed with too, I've tried these before in different colours and they haven't been as good but these seem so much better. 
Then finally I picked up some new false lashes, not my usual ones but I fancied trying these ones out instead and you get a free pair in the pack which is perfect! 

I'll be reviewing all of these products in the up and coming weeks once I've tried them out some more and have properly formed an opinion of them. Spoiler: I'll definitely be buying some more of these Rimmel lipsticks!
I also got this all of three for two so keep your peepers out for that in your local Boots!

Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. I really love the rimmel moisture renew lipies, but sadly I don't have these two in my collection. Would love to hear what you think of them huni.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo you should definitely get these two! They're beauts! .. Thanks, my review will be up soon, taking the photos as we speak :)
      Thanks
      Jess xo

      Delete