Smashbox Full Exposure Palette - Review...








Is this my favourite palette I've ever bought so far?! Definitely! I'm always very wary of palette like this, I think it's only a matter of months until a cheaper version also identical comes out so I normally wait but I just couldn't help myself with this one. I've heard mixed reviews about this palette but mostly good and after reading Mouldy Fruit's review I went out and bought it the same day! 
It's a palette of 14 stunning eye shadows, 7 matte and 7 shimmer, basically everything you could want in a palette. They are all really wearable for everyday or evening, and just perfect for travel (which is one of the main reasons I caved!) 
They are super duper pigmented with minimal fall down and they are really great quality. Normally over my price limit for a make up but my taste is definitely getting more expensive! 100% worth it. Every neutral colour you could want in one palette and super intense. Pure perfection! 

The palette also include a mini sample mascara and a double ended brush, I love the brush the matte end is really perfect for blending and the shimmer end is really great for packing the colour on, you could do a perfect eye look with just this one brush. The mascara is nice, it has a big fat brush, but I'm not really impressed by it, I mean it's not bad, it's still good, I just prefer other mascaras.

Cheaper than the Naked Palette and with more two more eye shadows, with warm and cool colours, that's why I had to pick this one over the Naked 3!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment