L'Oreal Preference Mousse Absolue Permanent Hair Colour in 500 - Review

I've pretty much always dyed my own hair with home dying kits just because I think having it done by the hair dresser is very expensive so I only ever treat myself to that very occasionally. 
Anyway i've heard about these types of mousse dyes before but I've not heard anything great about them so I thought I'd give one ago. 



This is almost double the price of most normal hair dyes which is annoying but for someone like me where I normally have to buy two anyway because of the amount of hair I have but I only had to use one of these and even had enough to do my extensions! 
So instead of a liquid dye this one is a mousse which makes it really really easy to use on yourself and you don't have to worry about it dripping all over the place . I went for the colour 500 which is natural medium brown and it was the perfect colour for what I want.
I'm going to definitely be trying this again next time I need to redye my hair! 

I really like the fact that this is reusable if you have any left over, you also get a lot in there because I was able to cover my whole head and have some leftover which was great because I normally have to buy two packs to cover my head! 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment