Miss Selfridge Abby Black Peep Toe Rand Boot dupe!

I've had my eye on these boots for ages but £59 was pretty expensive so I never went for them, then they went in the sale for £25 and sold out straight away and unfortunately didn't get my hands on them then I spotted an exact Primark dupe!

Miss Selfridge version
Miss Selfridge - £59 then £25 in the sale (unfortunately sold out!) 


Then I found these beauties in Primark for £18!

Here they are, obviously there slight differences but in general they are almost exactly the same! I haven't worn them yet I was too excited to do this post and haven't had chance yet but if anyone is interested I'll definitely let you know how comfortable they are!

Just thought I'd share this with you!

Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous!!

    And I love your blog style :)

    www.accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete