Easy homemade fudge for Christmas!







What you will need: 
  • 1 can of condensed milk.
  • 400g of chocolate (I used some chocolate chips and a chocolate bar just because I couldn't get all chocolate chips)
  • 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
  • Dash of salt. 
This is literally such an easy recipe and almost idiot proof, which is perfect for me!
  1. First of all just combine the chocolate and the condensed milk into a pan and put on a low heat to melt everything together, make sure you continuously stir it to ensure it doesn't end up burning to the pan.
  2. After everything is melted together take off the heat, add the vanilla extract and the dash of salt and then stir together, it should be getting thick and fudge like by now. 
  3. Put into a greaseproof paper lined tin and simply put in the fridge for a couple of hours until hard. 
  4. Finally just cut into pieces and make little packages for them! 
This is literally so simple and everyone I made them for has really loved them and didn't actually believe that I had made them, so I'll definitely be showing them the photographic proof! 
 
Jess xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment