I'm dreaming of Christmas nails...




I love changing my make up for the season, especially when it's Christmas! And what more festive than glitter?! So I thought I'd share my glitter picks in a post. Every year, most brands come out with some incredible glitter polishes and they come in all shades and sizes. I've chosen some which are just glitter top coats and some which can be used as base coats. I personally love going for a glitter accent nail for a hint of glitter without being too full on, I think it's a little more interesting and looks like you've put a lot more effort in than you have done. 
Barry M, as you may already know, is my favourite nail varnish brand and their glitter polishes are just as good if not better! So I would definitely recommend checking them out if you're a glitter polish virgin, they'll take good care of you! 





Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. The gold shade is stunning! What's the shade called?x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely gonna be wearing it for Christmas this year! It's just called Copper :) Sorry if that's not too helpful!
    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete