2013 faves - Haircare and Skincare..


No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser - The only hot cloth cleanser I have ever tried but I really love it, I've had this multiple times before and I always go back to it. It so perfect in the Winter, really nice to use a warming cleansing product especially if you've accidentally left your make up on over night! 

La Roche Porsay Effaclar Duo - I cannot live without this product! It saved my skin a couple of years ago! I was having constant break outs, my skin was really sore and when I wasn't having break outs I had little under the skin bumps all over my face and this product really saved my skin! There is more of an scientific side to why it works but I won't bore you with that but if you're suffering with any of these problems or hormonal breakouts this really does help and you need it in your life! It is a lot easier to get hold now because Boots stock it! 

Cutex moisture guard nail varnish remover - I've never had a favourite nail varnish remover before but this is a really good one, it makes removing polish so much easier and I have been constantly  repurchasing this and will continue and it's cheap too!


 The Hair Design Studio Argan Gold - Over the last few years I've been really trying to get into hair oils to protect and repair. I've had this one probably over a year and I still use it everytime I wash my hair to smooth down my ends and add a little more protection. It smells really nice and makes your hair feel really healthy and silky! 

VO5 Plump It Up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion - I've had this for a long time too and I actaully had forgotten about it for a couple of months for found it again in October and have been loving it ever since. I apply it throughout my hair when it's wet and then blow dry it upside down and it gives me a lot more volume and also heat defence. 

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray - This is a fairly new product, I got it with a magazine and I've really been enjoying it and will definitely repurchase it. It's rather expensive but it adds a lot more texture to your hair making it look and feel thicker. 

Eylure false lashes in 116 - I've worn these everyday for the last 6 months at least, very natural, make you look like you've naturally got amazing eye lashes. Really comfortable to wear and if you take good care of them they can last for ages! 


Bastiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Brown Hair - The only dry shampoo that really works in my hair! I literally use this everyday to ad texture and reduce oil throughout my hair, doesn't stain or leave marks anywhere either which is just perfect! 


That's all my favourties this year, hope you've enjoyed this series!

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment