My favourite budget lipsticks...


In my opinion Boots and Superdrug really do some amazing lipsticks and I thought I'd share my favourites in January because everyone's feeling the pinch after Christmas. 

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks £5.49 - These are definitely my favourites! Rimmel have brought out two collections of these lipsticks, glossy finish (Black tube) and a matte finish (Red tube) and they are both brilliant. I know these are the favourites of a lot beauty bloggers, they are really pigmented but also can be dapped on with a balm over the top with a really subtle hint of colour. They are definitely more of a lipstick formula compared to some of the other products I'm going to talk about. 
A definite must have. 

Sleek Lipstick True Colour £4.99 - These also come in matte and glossy finishes and are very similar to the Kate Moss ones but just a little sheerer, but are also very buildable. Sleek do more of a range of colours than most of the others, and do really great unusual and vampy colours. Next on my list is definitely the shade Barely There which is a lovely peachy nude with orange undertones. 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks £7.49 - Revlon products are in the more expensive band on the high street, but they are really great quality and a little really goes a long way with these lipsticks, they give a lot of colour and are really creamy without being overly glossy. 

Revlon Lip Butters £7.99 - The most expensive in this edit, but one of my favourites for everyday. They range from being really sheer to a little more vibrant colour, they feel really thick and creamy on the lips and do actually last a great amount of time, they definitely will need touching up after a couple of hours but there's definitely no worrying about whether it's smudged half way across your face!

17 Mirror shine Lipsticks £4.79 - I really love these as well, these are definitely my most worn out of them all. I gravitate towards these most days because they are really glossy but still have a really nice amount of colour. They're subtle but really really pretty, if you're looking for a really vibrant opaque lip then I wouldn't recommend these but they're a definite everyday lip product that everyone needs in their collection. 


Jess xo
    

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I really want some Revlon lip butters!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete