DiorShow Fusion Mono Shadow in Hypnotique - Review ...




It's no secret that I love this product in Meteore so I thought it was about time I splashed out on a new one. They don't have a huge range of shade and they're not one of their best sellers but I love them, so easy and gorgeous. This shade is stunning, the photo doesn't do it justice but it's a purple shade with all sorts of different shades of glitter in, really unusual and unlike anything in my collection. You can apply this with a brush or a finger tip and build the colour up to whatever finish you desire. The whole product in general feels luxurious and it's a lovely product to treat yourself too. They can also be applied over other shadows to create a different finish/look, which makes them different to any other cream products I've tried. 


Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment