Gorgeous Treats...






Unfortunately, the festive season is coming to an end. But that means sales! So I thought it was about time I shared what I have recently, bought and been gifted in terms of beauty. These are mostly things I've had on my wishlist for a long time and finally treated myself to, then there's a few pieces with my loved ones have gifted me. 
I'm planning on reviewing all this products in the future or at least featuring them in some sort of post. I've got high hopes for all of these products, there are some really great ones in there that other bloggers love, so I'm excited to try these all out. 

First of all, it wouldn't be Christmas without a cheeky Mac order. 'Merry Christmas Jess, To Me, From Me'. Cheers Jess. I picked have an essential for any dark lip lover and that is Currant Lip Liner. I did a tonne of research into what dark lip pencil I needed from Mac and Currant came out on top. It's the first lip liner I've tried from Mac too so I'm looking forward to trying it. I also picked up two shadows in Bronze, which is such a me colour and Deep Damson which is a stunning purple. I'm really looking forward to experimenting with Deep Damson, it's such a fun shade. Recently, I watched a stunning tutorial from NikkieTutorials featuring a glitter liner look. Absolutely stunning for New Years. So I picked up the Mixing Medium Liner Version to try out. Such a fun product, hopefully it looks as good on me. I then also added a empty quad because all mine are full, and I love keeping everything organised! 
I then was very generously gifted from my Dad the Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition Make Up Bag, I'm so in love with this. It's a plum shade covered in gold lips on one side and then the quote ' With the right make up, a girl can conquer the world' which is so appropriate for me. It's just gorgeous. It's also plastic coated which makes it wipeable! To go with that I treated myself to the lipstick in Glastonberry, a lovely berry shade, perfect to go with Currant liner. The packaging is just to truly die for, if you're going to treat yourself to a high end lipstick, I'd really recommend getting one of these. It really does feel expensive and the rose gold metal packaging is stunning. 
I'm one of those people which for some reason just doesn't buy expensive perfume for themselves, until I released I was missing that void in my life. Earlier in the year I bought myself an DKNY perfume which was lovely but at Christmas I asked for some perfume from a few family members and I was a lucky girl because I received three different bottles of perfume! I was chuffed and all three are really lovely but different to each other. I received YSL's Black Opium which is such a stunning sexy fragrance, it's a definitely a special occasion scent. Then I received the DKNY Red Delicious which is an everyday scent, quite light and fruity. Gorgeous and girly without being floral. Then finally I was gifted the Vera Wang LoveStruck which is the slightly more floral and pretty smelling. The bottle is just stunning as is the Black Opium bottle.
From my Mum I was very kindly gifted some Calvin Klein make up, I haven't tried any of their products before so I'm looking forward to trying that out, really pretty colours and right up my ally! She also makes her own crackers, she has always done and she always picks amazing gifts it go in them. In mine she chose me the really icon red from Dior. She wanted the famous one from Chanel but our local Debanhams doesn't stock Chanel so she got the Dior one which is just as gorgeous if not more! Then finally one of my lovely work mates gifted me with a gorgeous pink lipstick from Bourjois. I'm not tried any of the shades from this range but so far I'm really enjoying it. It's such a fun, bright colour.

But before Christmas Day (Christmas Eve infact) I treated myself to a few new things because it was pay day! I've had my eye on this Dior Fusion Mono Eye Shadow in Hypnotique 881 ever since I laid my eyes on it. It's such a beautiful unusual shade, it's kind of browny purplely silver. It looks amazing on. Then I also picked up a few essentials including my everyday eye lashes and some eye lash glue. I picked up the Duo Dark Glue because I've heard so much amazing stuff about it and thought I'd give into the hype.


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment