Plum Pals...



Sometimes you need a luxurious lip combination with screams attitude and makes you feel powerful. This is definitely that combo for me, it's a fairly recent discovery and I'm in love. Before this, I'd only ever tried cheapo lip liners but this one blew me a way. As I've gotten older I've realised that a lip liner is essential. It just makes lipstick application easier and better overall, in terms of longevity and definition it's perfect. This is a Mac lip liner in Currant and it's fab, you need this if you're a lipstick junkie like me and I couldn't imagine my life without it anymore (haha, definition of lipstick junkie). On top of that the YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats Lipstick in Prune Virgin is incredible. It's just a really striking gorgeous pair and I always get a tonne of compliments on it, and due to the matteness you don't need to worry about it going anywhere. An expensive but stunning pair. 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment