Duo Eyelash Dark Tone Adhesive - Review...



So seeing as I wear false eyelashes everyday I thought it was about time I gave into the hype. I chose the dark tone version because I wear liquid liner everyday so it's perfect for that. I was expecting to be wowed by this, I've heard so many rave reviews about this, saying that they'd never use anything else, blah blah blah, but to me it's just a lash adhesive. I've tried the eylure version and it's pretty much exactly the same. They're both great, I'm not saying that but it's nothing new. I do really like the dark tone, it means that I don't have to go back over the lash band with eye liner to hide the glue. However, what I don't like about this lash glue is the application. I think it would be much easier to have a little brush applicator rather than a squeezy tube. The squeezy tube makes it really easy to apply too much which can make everything look clumpy and uneven. It's difficult to say whether I'd repurchase this or not, I like the dark tone feature rather than drying clear, but the applicator is annoying but maybe it's one of those things I need to get use to. 


Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment