Another haul ...


Yet again I've been shopping, whooooops.. Anyway I've been really getting into hair and trying not to use as much heat, so I bought the Bed Head TIGI On The Rebound Curl Enhancing cream and Bed Head TIGI Totally Baked Meringue to enhance my naturally beach waves! I been totally in love with Claire Marshall's hair recently and I know she uses those products. I also thought it was about time I tried the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray, everyone raves about this, comparing it the high end version (which for the life of me I cannot remember the name of!) which is super duper expensive and I could never justify spending that much money on one product! I was really craving trying a beauty blender type make up sponge for some reason, so I decided to pick up the real techniques version of it and I also got the expert face brush too because I fancied an alternative from my buffing brush, especially because I feel a bit lost when I have to wash it and don't have anything equally as good! 
I went a little crazy on the nail varnish front as well, I really fancied some gold glitter because I don't have any, so I picked up two! Then just a decent black because mine other one was getting a bit shit. Then just a repurchase of the Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat, cannot live without it! 
Finally I picked up the L'oreal super slim liner, I'm on the hunt for a better liner, the ones I own just don't seem to last very well at the moment and I don't know why, so I thought I'd try this because it was on a three for two! 
I'd love to know what you think to any of these products, reviews will be coming soon, along with a hair care  and skin care routine and other fun stuff! 
Speak soon!

Jess xo

4 comments:

  1. That eyeliner looks really good!:) and I love the Charles Worthington spray definitely better than the Obey one (which was the name btw:)!) xx

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh I've really been enjoying using it! Oh haha! Thanks!
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. You brought some great bits, really want to try that volume spray!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been liking it! Definitely a must have!!
      Jess xo

      Delete