L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Black Intense - Review...


L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Black Intense - £6.99

**Warning disappointing product alert **
I have been on the hunt for the perfect liquid liner for ageeessssss and I thought I'd try this one out on a 3 for 2. It was a very impulse buy and I was just desperate for a perfect liner with great lasting power. 
This liner has a super fine tip which is really great for getting close to the lash liner for a subtle definition, but once on the lid it doesn't look black or distinguished in any way. I don't think the colour and formula work well over eye shadow at all so it just doesn't really work. Within an hour or two of applying it just doesn't look great, the lasting power of this eye liner is a bit crap even with a primer! It imprints onto the lid and under if you use it on your bottom lash line too, I'm just really disappointed with this in general. The slightest bit of moisture that is on your lid just smudges it and it ends up all over your face. The nib is so thin and long that it's quite annoying to apply if you want a thicker line or a wing. I would tell everyone just to stay away from this, I just think it's crap all over really to be honest. I was expecting more from this L'oreal, try again! Also it's rather expensive for an eye liner I think, there's a better Collection pen liner and for cheaper! 
I'm tempted just to throw this anyway.
  Definitely not repurchasing or trying anymore! 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment