They see me haulin' ...


Topshop Lipstick in Innocent - £8
Topshop eye shadow palette in Orion - £12
Eyeko eye liner - £ 15

Again I have picked up a few bits because I have an addiction! I am still on the hunt for the perfect long lasting eye liner and that is super black and perfect, so I thought I'd go outside of the UK 'drugstores' and try Eyeko because I've read great reviews on this eye liner so I thought I'd give it ago. It's the first item I've ever bought from Eyeko and the post was decent only took 4ish days and they through in a freebie of an Hydrogel eye patch which I'm looking forward to trying. 
I then went to Topshop and just had a craving to pick up some of their make up for some reason. I've tried their lipsticks before and I just didn't really like them but I don't know whether it was the colour or what but I just thought it was a bit crap but this one in 'Innocent' seems really creamy and nice. 
Finally I couldn't help myself and had to pick up them eye shadow palette, everytime I go in Topshop I look at this and swatch it but never get it where as I decided to randomly! It doesn't look that attractive right now, but the colours are really pretty and buttery, they look better when they're a bit worn down.
I will be reviewing all of these products soon so look out for that! 

Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment