Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks - Review




Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks - £6.49

I know I'm super late on the band wagon for these lipsticks but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this anyway! As many of my fellow bloggers have said before these are great! Amazing formula, super creamy and pigmented. I find that if I apply a lip liner under these, they will stay on the lips all day, even though the moisture slowly disappears throughout the day, the strength of the colour is still really great and pigmented, without looking patchy whatsoever! I wouldn't say these are super smudgey, I thought they would be but they are actually very low maintenance considering how creamy they are. They lasted on me through eating and drinking and still looked perfect, although I would definitely recommend a lip liner the same colour underneath because it gives the lipstick something to really cling to. They have brought out some really amazing shades in this range and I think there will be a colour for everyone in the range, they are so lovely. 



 Here are a few photos of the old packaging, I definitely do prefer the new packaging, feels much more expensive and less tacky! 
I'm definitely going to get a few more of these, so I'd love to here you recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment