Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shadow Shaper - Review



Nad's Facial Wand Eyebrow Shadow Shaper - £10

I am lucky to be blessed with super blonde hair, naturally my hair is really blonde and therefore so is my body hair *too much info*, so my eyebrows don't really grow much, they only need tidying up every so often just at the arch of my brow, the rest is really tame and I don't need to touch it. However, because I rarely need to pluck my eyebrows, it means I'm really lazy and can never be bothered so I thought I'd try out wax instead to quickly tidy them up! I borrowed my flatmates Nad's facial wand to begin with and really liked it so then bought it for myself! At first I didn't really understand why it wasn't working but I quickly realised that you do need to apply a thick layer of the wax, otherwise it dries too quickly to stick to the fabric strip properly. But you apply a really thick layer then quickly apply the fabric and just rip off in the direction of the hair and there you go, nicely waxed eyebrows. I would recommend this, but I'm not sure how good it would be for people who really need their brows shaping because the wax is quite hard to smudge and move into the shape you want. I don't think it will be great with someone with thick brows that need a lot of work. Although, it might be quite good for inbetween professional appointments just to tidy them up a bit. Yes, of course it hurts but I think it's a lot less painful than tweezering over and over again! You can also wash the strips and reuse them which is perrrrf. 


Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder. what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    Microblading

    ReplyDelete