A Few Faves ...







As I've mentioned before, I'm a (soon to be not) student, therefore money is tight. I would love to try out new and different products each month but my bank balance just cannot stretch that far. Due to this I don't do monthly favourites, but every so often I like to share what I've really been loving with 'A Few Faves' and 'Five Faves' post.

Eylure 020 False Lashes £5.99 - My ultimate favourite daytime lashes, they give you a little more length and volume but without looking really fake. I like to apply these and then apply a couple of layers of mascara because it makes the false lashes blend in with your natural ones and it also makes the fake ones look for realistic.

Bourjois Little Round Pot Eye Shadow in 54 and L'oreal Color Riche Mono Eye Shadow in 205 - Probably the best daytime eye shadow combination. The Bourjois 54 shade, is a really warm pretty brown, which I think is really complimentary on all eye colours. With that all over the lid and then the L'oreal 205 shade pressed over the top just really finishes it off. It's super shimmery and pretty, the eye shadow is really buttery and soft to apply, so a little really goes a long way. A really perfect inner eye highlight but with a little more wow factor than a more neutral one.

Soap & Glory Kiss Ass Powder £9 - I've tried my fair share of setting powders in my time. I have oily skin so it's must for me if I want my foundation to last even five minutes. It's really light weight and because it's a yellow tone it helps even out any red tones and areas that you have on your face. I think sometimes pink toned powders can highlight the red a little. It's also really great for touch ups throughout the day and doesn't end up cakey or look layered.

Sleek Brow Stylist and Maybelline Brow Drama  - Currently my favourite brow combo, literally fail safe. The tip of the Sleek Brow Stylist is angled so it's brilliant for creating the perfect arch and it makes filling in your eye brows really easy and effortless. Now pair that with a non crispy coloured brow setting gel and say hello to perfect brows.

Maybelline Better Skin Foundation £8.99 - I'm a massive fan of Maybelline's foundations. I think they're really under rated and deserve more attention. I think they have a great shade range and they're medium to full coverage but without being heavy whatsoever. I haven't given this one enough time to test it out probably yet so I'm not specifically saying this one is one of my favourites yet but keep an eye out for that. I've recently had a pretty bad break out and I'm really hoping it's not this, but I'll definitely report back.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara £13 - I cannot live without this anymore, (well I can but I don't want to!) I've recently just repurchased this and regained my love for it. It's the only mascara that I've liked on my bottom lashes and it makes me see and do my eye make up differently. It's smudge proof and super long lasting but it isn't painfully waterproof but definitely sweat and heat proof.

I would love to know your thoughts on these products if you've tried them so let me know!





Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment