La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - £13
There is so much hype around this product but I can 100% understand why, I would definitely say this is one of my holy grail products and I don't have many because I like to try out lots of products but this is actually amazing!
Before I started using this I was getting really down about my skin, it was lumpy, sore and was in a constant battle with break outs! So I ended up trying this out due to all the hype about it and wishing for a miracle solution, after the first few times of using it I didn't think much of it and was disappointed but then it was almost like I woke up one day and my skin was perfect! It claims to correct imperfections and unclog pores which I would definitely agree it does, it helps heal spots and keep them at bay.
I often finding myself wearing a very light coverage foundation which I never thought was possible for me, I am so so so impressed with this product, I literally cannot get enough of it.
I use this as a daily moisturizer in the morning, I was using it at night as well but I'm running low and I'm too skint to repurchase it at the moment so I'm trying to ration it but it works just as well only using it once a day.
It works as a perfect base for make up as well, it helps foundation to apply much smoother and easier. I have oily skin and I don't feel like it makes me anymore oily throughout the day.
At the end of the day when you've cleansed and your skin feels like it needs a little bit of tlc, you can almost feel it soaking into your skin and healing it!

I literally love this product and shall never go without it again!
I would 100000000% recommend this to everyone, even if you only use it as a make up base.
Boots are doing an offer where you can get two La Roche Posay products for £15 at the moment which is a bargain!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment