Mac - Mulch eyeshadow

This was one of my first Mac purchase's and I've really been loving it lately so I'd thought I'd do a review!

Mac mulch eyeshadow - £12

This is my 'go to' everyday eyeshadow, it's perfect if you want a bit of colour and shimmer without being too over the top. It's a beautiful bronzy brown with a bit of shimmer. It's great to use in the crease for subtle definition or all over the lid and under the lash line for a bit more of a smokey eye.
I love Mac eyeshadow's they last well on me, are really pigmented and are really easy to blend, sometimes when I'm on the go I blend Mulch in with my finger and it still looks great.
Mulch with a a darker colour round the lash line looks so effortless but chic. I can imagine it looking great on all eye colours and skin tones, it's the type of colour you can wear with a nude lip or a coloured lip because it's a neutral and won't clash with the lip colour.

If I was going on holiday somewhere hot and just wanted something to take for the evenings, this would be my first choice! 
I think this colour would suit everyone and everyone should get it!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment