Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer - apocalyptic

Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer - apocalyptic -£5.99


These are probably the most raved about lip products at the moment, they're basically the intense colour of a lipstick but almost in lipgloss form. They are very glossy and shiny but extremely pigmented!
I love everything about these lip lacquers; the colours, the packaging, the feel, everything! When they were first released I wasn't really excited by them at all, I just thought they were bright coloured lipglosses but on a recent trip to the highstreet to find a perfect bright pink I came across this and thought I'd give it ago. As soon as I tried it on my lips I knew it was just meant to be! The colour pay off is incredible, and they are definitely show stopping. They feel as though you don't even have anything on your lips, they are not heavy at all like some lipsticks can be and they are not sticky or tacky at all either. It lasted on me for the whole day, the colour stayed as bright and it didn't actually smudge as much as I was expecting, however I did have to avoid any kissing the boyf otherwise he would definitely not be happy with stained bright pink lips for the rest of the day!

Anyone who wants a subtle lip should stay well anyway from this shade of lip lacquer, it's definitely not for the faint hearted!
Overall, I am very impressed with these and shall definitely be repurchasing more in other shades!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment