Model's own - Hedonist

Model's own - Hedonist - £5

This is my first Model's own and neon nail varnish purchase and so far I'm impressed! This colour is the perfect combination of orange and pink neon, normally I am a bit scared of neons but as it's going to be a strong trend again this Spring so I thought I'd start off subtle. I saw this colour on a girl in Mac and before I knew it i was asking her what it was, it's so eye catching!
I wore it with a black dress on a night out and I just thought it brought an usual edge to an otherwise casual outfit. It's soo bright that it was even glowing it the dark in the club!
In terms of quality I was happy, not wowed but not disappointed, the colour is very pigmented and with two coats but it goes a strange matt sort of texture which is strange, but I always add a top coat which makes it ultra shiney. It didn't last as long as I'd hoped before chipping but I don't know whether it's just this colour or the Model's own nail varnishes in general.
I shall definitely be purchasing more of the Model's Own nail varnishes, definitely more neon colours too and I'll let you know how I get on with those!


Thanks for reading!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment