No7 - Beautifully Matte make up base.

No7 - Beautifully Matte make up base - £10.50

This is a make up base which aims to control shine for a matte look. This was one of the first sort of product I tried to control extra oil and I had forgotten about it for a while but recently re-discovered it thought I'd give it a go! It's definitely not a primer, but it doesn't claim anywhere to be, it doesn't make my make up last any longer than normal but it does create a nice base to apply make up onto. It mattifies my skin without drying it out, I really enjoy using this product as a base and with a spritz of the Urban Decay de slick oil controlling spray my make up lasts all day and night!

Will more than likely repurchase it again, The texture is like toothpaste, kinda feels weird when it looks like your rubbing toothpaste on your face but it soaks into my skin and feels lovely. However do not over rub because it sort just rolls into balls, just gently pat it into your skin and leave to soak for a few minutes.


Jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment