Barry M lipstick in 158.

Perfect spring/summer lipstick!
 
 
This is the first Barry M lipstick I've tried and so far I'm impressed, the colour is very pigmented and looks really lovely in the sunshine!
Barry M lipstick in 158 - £2.99 from Amazon!
 
It has a nice finish, it looks matte but is still feels quite glossy on the lips. The lasting power isn't amazing but I was happy with it, I did have to re-apply it a couple of times throughout the day but it wears evenly so it does eventually just look like a nice pinky stain. The colour is a beautiful bright coral, the photos really don't do it justice, it will definitely be a favourite of mine for the summer!
 
 
I will definitely be purchasing more of the Barry M lipsticks in other colours to try them out, they have a lovely colour range and I'll be interested in seeing whether the formulas differ.
 
I would recommend this colour for most skin colour, I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone to be honest, I think it will look amazing with a bit of a tan!
 
Jess xo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment