Garnier - Fresh essentials eye make-up remover.

I have been in the market for a new eye make-up remover ever since my beloved clinque one ran out. Boooo! I picked up this one because it claims to remove even waterproof make-up and everyone knows the loreal telescopic waterproof mascara is a bugger to get off!
 
Garnier fresh essentials eye make-up remover -  £3.15
 
In general it's quite a nice, gentle make up remover, I only use it for my eyes and it removes most product with ease, however it really doesn't remover waterproof mascara and that's what I mainly wanted it for. I had high hopes for this but sadly I shall not be repurchasing it, it smells nice and is quite refreshing around the eyes but there's no point in me repurchasing it because I only wear waterproof mascara. I'm not sure how well it removes normal mascara because I never wear it but I assume it would be nice and gentle for that too.
 
Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing this product and I'm back in the market for a new waterproof make-up remover, I know that I should of bought one with oil in it but I really wanted this to work. I won't be making this mistake again.
 
Jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment