So I did some shopping ... - Beauty edition.

So, this is the second part to my shopping spree and just a warning, it isn't the last! I was very naughty! Whoops ...
 
 
Firstly, I caved...
 
Mac bb cream in light plus - £22

 
Yep, I finally gave up on my search for a cheap alternative and buy the expensive one! I figured that I'm probably spending more money trying to find a dupe so I should just buy this one. Well, that's how I've justified it to myself! Ha...
 
Mac eyeshadow in hepcat - £12
 
More Mac, I'm not really sure why I ended up buying this, I was watching Pixiwoo giving Sam from Beauty crush a make over and they used this colour. I completely fell in love with the look and before I knew it I had already purchased it! I have already written a blog post of this here.
Mac paint pots in Rubenesque and Constructivist - £14 each.
 
I definitely didn't need this, but I was too tempted by the free delivery over a certain amount, I'm sure one of them would of been enough but I couldn't help myself! They are both beautiful colours and great bases, I'll do a review on them soon.
 
 
Max factor clump defy mascara, I really needed a new one and I've heard some many good things about this one so I thought I'd give it ago! So far so good, I'm really enjoying using it but I'll also do a review of it when I've used it a bit more!

 Benefit porefessional - £24
 
My favourite pore shrinking primer and I had ran out so had to buy a new one, love love love this and couldn't imagine applying my foundation without it, creates such a lovely base.
 
Barry M coral blush 158 lipstick - £2.99 from Amazon!
 
I was craving a perfect bright coral lipstick and I found this for such a bargain on Amazon!
I've already done a review of this as well, here's the link.



 
It isn't a shopping spree without a Boots 3 for 2, so I picking up these nail varnishes, perfect all season colours really, I was really craving a bright blue like Baker Street! So I found this one from Bourjois in the colour Bleu Fabuleux, the next colour from Models own is an amazing petrol purple blue with metallic glitter, I am so completely in love with this colour and I have done a review on it here. Literally just can't stop wearing this colour!
Finally I felt like I needed a really bright red in my collection, I'm normally not really a fan of red  nails, not sure why, but this colour really caught my eye and I love the Barry M Gelly hi shine nail paint range and whenever they bring out some new colours I always seem to buy them. It's an addicted.
 
 
Have you tried any of these things? What do you think?
 
Jess xo 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment