Mac eyeshadow in Hepcat

I'm not really sure why I bought this colour, it's soo crazy bright and scary. I saw Pixiwoo doing a make over on Sam from Beauty Crush using this eyeshadow and before I knew it I have bought it.
 
 
 
Mac eyeshadow in Hepcat £12
 
I literally have an addiction to Mac eyeshadows, even if it's the same as one I already have I will still buy it, stupid I know!
I've been trying to work this colour into a look for a while but I've not really been keen until now and I've been using it every day.
For this look I used Mac rubenesque paint pot as a base, then a shimmery nudey white colour all over the lid, I used one from the Mua undressed palette. I then used Hepcat and blended it up the middle part of my lid and along my bottom lash line, at this point it looks a little scary, and unflattering and when I start to panic, but I then used Mac's Beauty marked eye shadow and define my crease and the outer corner of my eye, I blended it all along my lower lash line too. I then applied liner to my top lid and using a angled brush applied black eyeshadow to define my lower lash line. By this point I still wasn't very sure so I took Mac's sketch eyeshadow and applied it to the outer corner of my eye top and bottom which was the perfect finishing touch. I finally applied mascara to top and bottom lashes and I was happy with it.
 
The eyeshadow in general is really pigmented and blendable as are all of the Mac eyeshadows I have tried. It's a frost eyeshadow and it lasts really well with a base, such as a paint pot.
 
I think this look would look lovely on blue or brown eyes, but then again I can't imagine it looking crap on any eye colours.
 
Jess xo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment