Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick - Review ...









Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick - £8.99

Bourjois have recently bought out these new Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks and I personally think these are the best products that Bourjois have released in a while! I do like Bourjois I just never find myself thinking about their new releases or buying much of their stuff, I think they're expensive for the quality sometimes. They've released quite a few shades, some really bright ones that are perfect for the summer, especially if it's too hot to wear loads of make up but you still want to look like you've made some effort. 
They have a doe foot applicator which makes applying really easy and precise. I don't think these are massively massively pigmented, but with a lip liner underneath they are perfection! I want these in every colour! They apply quite glossy but then dry within seconds leaving a really nice opaque matte finish that lasts all day! These have lasted on me all day through drinking, eating and kissing, but if you do need to apply another coat of these then they don't go flakey or patchy whatsoever, so no worries about layering. They are called velvet lipsticks and the texture when you apply does feel just like velvet, perfect description, they feel extremely light on the lips, so don't feel heavy which is why they are perfect for a summers day date and definitely kiss proof! 
You need these in your life and I know the shade Ping Pong is a bloggers favourite! 

Typical pre night out selfie!
(Wearing Personne ne rouge)
Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment