Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner - Review...





I'm still definitely on the hunt for the perfect liquid eye liner and I thought I'd splash out a little more on one! I've never tried anything from the brand Eyeko but I've heard good things about it, I think it's like Mac prices maybe slightly cheaper but more expensive than your typical 'drugstore' prices. I've heard amazing things about this eye liner and it's part of their Alexa Chung collection and she always has amazing liner so I thought that it would be perfect. Over all, I do like this eye liner but I'm not wowed by it which I thought I would be! It's super duper long lasting which is the main thing I look for in an eye liner! To begin with it's really black and super easy to apply but within only a few weeks it dramatically lightens and dries out a bit which is annoying after paying £15. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this eye liner again, I just feel like there are better ones out there but I can just never find them! I do love the packaging it's really chic and I especially love the box that it comes in, I think the blue is really beautiful! The applicator tip is great for getting a precise line but the fat nip does make it really difficult to get a nice thin line, so if you're not a thick liner lover then I would stay away from this one!

I'm really tempted to try the new Benefit liner that is going to be released at the end of this month but it has very mixed reviews at the moment!


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment