Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher in Onamatpeacha - Review...




Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher in Onamatpeacha - £9

I'm never sure about cream blushers, I have to powder because of my oily skin so then applying a cream over top seems a bit strange to me. However, I've heard make up artists say that applying a cream over powder doesn't look strange and actually can work quite well. Over all this is a really nice blusher, it doesn't doesn't work for me. I'm definitely a bronzer girl, I love looking tanned, bronzed and glowing, but I fancied trying something different and was craving a peach blush. This blush is the only peach one my local Boots had that which was a bit crappy. Anyway, it's really pigmented and does last really nicely throughout the warm weather, the only thing that gets me is the gold shine it has throughout it. You might not be able to tell in the photos but it's not quite shimmery but it's like a gold undertone or something. I find that this highlights my slightly larger pores on my cheeks which is not a look I want to go for! Due to this I have actually completely avoided this product. However, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves cream blushes!

Jess xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this its a shame you didn't have much luck with it!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh, it's really pretty but they should sack off the gold shimmer!
      Jess xo

      Delete