What's on my face #2









I thought it was about time to do a 'What's on my face' post again, I really enjoy seeing what people have been wearing recently and their thoughts on the products! 
I start off with a primer, normally either the Benefit Porefessional or the Clinque Superprimer just create a smooth base for the foundation to cling to. For foundation I have been constantly using the Nars Sheer Slow foundation in Fiji and sometimes Barcelona. It feel light on the skin but still has a great amount of coverage, it's really great for this weather, when it's too hot to wear something heavy. I then use the blogger's favourite Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which is just the norm. I then define and fill in my eyebrows with the Sleek Brow Stylist in medium, I haven't reviewed this yet but I've been loving it. It's really quick and easy, the angled wax tip makes drawing in your eyebrows so effortless. I then apply a eye primer and go on with eyeshadow. I use Mac's Quarry all over the lid which is a plummy brown shade, then I go in the crease and along the lower lash line with Mac's Folie (my new favourite) to create a smokier look. I then just use Mac's Nylon just to highlight the inner corner. I will occasionally use Mac's All That Glitters instead of Quarry. I then line my eyes with the Seventeen High Drama Intense Liquid Liner and do a small flick, I apply any mascara I can grab on the day because I just lashes instead of going mental with the mascara. I use the Eylure 020 false eyelashes, which are natural but really pretty. I apply a nude eyeliner in the waterline just to open my eyes up a bit on these early mornings. Finally I powder my foundation into place with the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder which is transparent and great for oily skin without being cakey, and then bronze up my face with a warm toned bronzer like the Seventeen Instant Glow Bronzer which is matte. Just to finish off the look and bring it all together with a peachy summery nude glossy lip, I use Mac's Peach Blossom Lipstick and then use the Maybelline Colour Sensational Gloss in Cashmere Rose for a juicy glossy lip look. 



Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment