Inika Mineral Eyeshadow in Gun Metal - Review ...






I've never heard of the brand Inika until I received this in a Look Beauty Advent Calender so I thought I'd research the brand. Inika uses all natural ingredients and aims to eliminate any harmful products that are in cosmetics due to the founder, Miranda Bond's difficulty conceiving. She realised that there are harmful ingredients in everyday products and therefore started the brand Inika. 
This is the only thing I've tried of theirs but I'm definitely looking at purchasing some more of their products because I'm really impressed with this. I'm going start by stating how beautiful this shade is! Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice but it's just incredible. It's super smooth to apply and really blendable, a little really goes a long way with this product so although it's rather expensive I think one pot would literally last forever. I apply this straight to the lid with a brush and then a primer underneath so it has something to stick to and that will last all day and night. I have woken up in the morning with this on still in perfect condition. This is a really great mineral eyeshadow and I can't recommend this enough, if you're in the market for something new I'd definitely recommend you try this out! 


Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment